That is right! Shark Pit will now be announcing all of its special and even giving you some sweet deals via twitter! BUT the only way to know about them is to follow Shark Pit on twitter
Luke is on FIRE! Lately he won the Menehune division at the Eastern Surfing Association (ESA) and he was also voted NSSA national surfer of the week! He has been featured in multiple advertisements for the Cocoa Beach Surf Company. When asked about Luke, Niki Wheat, advertising associate for CBSC had this to say,
“I meet Luke and his family one day at Grant St. in Satellite Beach. I was shooting some photos of some friends and noticed this grom ripping it up. I was mesmerized by this kid! He surfed better than some of my adult friends I was photographing. I started shooting him and wound up taking some of the best photos I ever had. Luke has a presence about him, he is a genuinely caring and fun loving guy. Not to mention he photographs like a pro at age 8! Luke’s entire family is amazing! I feel blessed to have the working relationship that I do with the Marks. And I am proud to be able to show Luke to the community. I am sure one day I will get to say, that I knew that superstar when he was only this big. He is going places and I can’t wait to see what he does next.”
In addition to all this he has also also won top honors at the following competitions:
1) 3 time NKF super menehune winner.
2) Eastern Surfing Association ESA (Central Florida district) First place in 2008 ratings Menehune 11 and under
3) Finished 8th in the USA/Hawaii at NSSA nationals 10 and under mini-grom.
4) Luke holds the eight and under national butterfly record (25 meters)
5) Luke broke every Florida swimming record for eight and under (freestyle, butterfly, breast, back)
The video has been released! It was an amazing weekend of surfing! The waves were bigger than they had been in years! Check out the video at the link below!